Tax Estimation Calculator
Tax Calculator Disclaimer
The calculator should not be used to determine your tax bill. This tax estimation calculator makes the following assumptions:
- It assumes that your property will be eligible for homestead exemption should you choose it above, that no portion of the property is used for non-homestead purposes, and that you own 100% of the equitable title to the property.
- No additional exemptions, such as Widows, Disability, Save Our Seniors, etc, are applied to the estimations.
- Tax amounts are calculated using the most recently certified millage rates and do not include any non-ad valorem assessments (such as Fire Fees, Solid Waste, etc).
- The estimated taxable value listed under the Amendment 1 Additional Homestead section does not include the total taxable value applied to school tax levies as those taxes are exempt from certain exemptions. However, the tax amounts listed do include school tax levies.
- For purposes of this estimate, we assume 90% of the property's purchase price.
Your use of this estimator and its data constitutes your admission and agreement that you have read and understand the above assumptions, intent and limitations and that you will hold harmless the office of the Property Appraiser and its employees from any and all mistakes, misuse and misunderstandings. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the accuracy of the data or calculations herein, its use, or its interpretation.